- Former Professor of Modern Middle East Studies at the University of Erlangen in Germany
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Oct. 15, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Chair of Modern Middle Eastern Studies, University of Erlangen, 1984
- Editor of Palastinenser in Israel, 1983
- Editor of Die Palastina Frage, 1917-1948, 1981
- PhD, University of Heidelberg
- None found