- Con to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“The Zionist State known as ‘Israel’ is a regime that has no right to exist. Its continuing existence is the underlying cause of the strife in Palestine.
We pray for a solution to the terrible and tragic impasse that exists. Hopefully based on results brought about by moral, political and economic pressures imposed by the nations of the world.
We pray for an end to bloodshed and an end to the suffering of all innocent people – Jew and non-Jew alike – worldwide.
We are waiting for the annulment of Zionism and the dismantling of the Zionist regime, which will bring about an end to the suffering of the Palestinian people. We would welcome the opportunity to dwell in peace in the holy land under a rule which is entirely in accordance with the wishes and aspirations of the Palestinian People.
May we soon merit the time when all mankind will be at peace with each other.”
“Israel, Judaism and Zionism,” www.nkusa.org, Feb. 26, 2003
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Member, Neturei Karta
- Senior Lecturer, Jewish Religious College, Hitchin (UK), 1995-2003
- Former Financial Advisor
- Former Property Manager
- Studied at the Gateshead Yeshiva, date unknown
- Full name is Ahron Leib Cohen
- Born in London, UK
- Lives in Salford, UK
- Has given talks at a number of universities in the UK including at the University of London, the University of Warwick, Birmingham University, and the University of Exeter
- Delivered a speech titled “Orthodox Jewish Attitude to the ‘Holocaust’,” at the Review of the Holocaust Conference in Tehran (Iran), Dec. 11-12, 2006
- Quoted in: