- Professor in Diplomacy, Department of Political Science of the Gershon H. Gordon Faculty of Social Sciences, Tel-Aviv University
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of July 15, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder and Academic Chairman of “The International Forum” at Tel-Aviv University: a series of monthly public meetings, with presentations by a guest ambassador on bilateral relations with Israel
- Chairman of “The Round Table” – occasional briefings for members of the diplomatic corps resident in Israel
- Director Designate: The Aba Eban M.A. Program in Diplomatic Studies
- Director Designate, The Saban Center for the Study of American Politics
- Senior Research Associate, The Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies
- PhD, The Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies
- MA, Columbia University
- BA, Roosevelt University
- None found