- Islamic Scholar
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Aug. 25, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Visiting Scholar, Wissenschaftkolleg, Berlin, 2003-2004
- Taught Islamic Political Philosophy, Princeton University, 2002-2003
- Visiting Professor of Islam and Democracy, Quranic Studies, and Philosphy of Islamic Law, Harvard University, 2000
- Co-founded Kiyan, a monthly magazine on politics & religion, closed down by order of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1998
- Research Member, Institute for Cultural Research and Studies, 1983-present
- Member of Iran’s Cultural Revolution Council (submitted his resignation to Imam Khomeini, 1983)
- PhD, History and Philosophy of Science, Chelsea College, London
- MSc, Analytical Chemistry, University of London
- None found