- Former Leader of Hamas
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“No recognition of the Zionist entity. For if I cannot liberate [Palestine] then then future generations will inevitably do so.”
“Straight From the Mouth of Hamas,” Kul al-Arab, Jan. 9, 1998
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Named Head of Hamas upon the assassination of Sheikh Yassin, Mar. 2004
- Founding member of Hamas, 1987
- Chief Pediatrician, Khan Yunis Government Hospital, 1978
- Joined the Muslim Brotherhood, 1976
- MD, Pediatric Medicine, Alexandria University
- MA, Pediatrics, Alexandria University
- Assassinated by Israeli security forces, Apr. 2004